Governing Board Policies
TUSD Governing Board Policies are available upon request at all school sites, family centers, central offices (1010 E . Tenth Street, 85719), and online at http://govboard.tusd1.org/Policies-and-Regulations
|Riding is a privilege; parents/guardians and students should discuss and make sure they know the rules. As a last resort, violations of these bus rules may result in the loss of bus privileges for a limited time, not to exceed 30 days.
These rules apply while students are being transported on a school bus or vehicle used for school purposes.
|• Always comply with bus driver’s/monitor’s directions
• Remain seated; keep hands, feet, and head inside bus
• Keep unauthorized materials and substances off bus
• Use classroom voice (no profanity/loud noises/ intimidation)
• All personal possessions must be under control at all times
• No eating or drinking on the bus
|• Know the correct bus route # and route to/from the bus stop
• ALWAYS board/depart bus at correct stop known by parent/guardian
• Discuss what to do if the bus is late in the morning or no one is home in the afternoon